The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a prestigious development of luxury apartments, a five star hotel, and office space within four separate high rise towers along with podium retail all in the heart of Abu Dhabi.
Your main duties will be:
• Overall development management of the project from concept through to handover
• Managing the permitting process & government liaison.
• Development management & coordination between all related internal departments to ensure smooth deliver of the project
• Preparation & presentation of monitoring reports to board of directors and key project stakeholders
• Budgeting - initial cost planning, monthly & final accounting.
• Consultant coordination and management aligning the companies vision and mission throughout
• Construction team management and technical leadership
You will hold a bachelor's degree in either civil engineering or architecture along with a minimum of 10+ years of project management experience. This will preferably be with a tier 1 contractor, then moving into a leading international developer.
Other pre-requisites include:
• Project experience in UAE is a huge preference. Candidates who have relevant experience in Shanghai or Hong Kong will also be considered.
• You will have superior managerial ability along with strong knowledge of architecture, design and construction of high rise, luxury residential projects.
• Bi-lingual in both English & Chinese is a big plus.