The job holder is required to prepare and deliver all digital assets to the correct technical, design and content specifications, ensuring that Service Level Agreements and the digital marketing objectives of specific brands within the Group are met.
We have multiple language requirements and the successful candidate must be fluent in at least one of the languages listed below and have equally excellent spoken and written English skills:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- A Degree or Honours qualification with a qualification with a specialty in Digital Communication and / or Project Management and/or Translation would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an international interactive agency managing online marketing activities would be preferential. Experience in above the line or below the line advertising would be preferential.
- Experience in translation would be preferred.
- Excellent English language communication skills are essential in addition to excellent native language skills mentioned above.
- Knowledge of SDL Tridion Content Management system or other CMS's would be a distinct advantage.
- Expertise in production of quality online development, understanding of different programming languages and how they affect web build as well as the user experience is an advantage.