- Update, modify and deliver quality content across the Group?s websites, while strictly observing and managing quality standards, regulations and deadlines.
- Implement and maintain web publishing and documentation guidelines in their language of responsibility as well as English.
- Monitor and update the status of assignments to facilitate the delivery of integrated campaigns.
- Decide how images and other material can be digitally optimised and presented for the web.
- Own the day to day maintenance and updates for the Group?s websites through Tridion (CMS) in the given native language.
- Become the language champion for the relevant publication and take full responsibility for its successful upkeep.
- 12 Years Schooling (or equivalent) OR A Degree/Honours.
- A qualification with a specialism in Digital Communication and / or Project Management would be an advantage
- 5 years experience is required if you have 12 yrs schooling OR 2 years experience, if you are a graduate.
- Experience in an international interactive agency managing online marketing activities is essential
- Excellent English language communication skills are essential or fluency in specific languages is required in some cases.
- Knowledge of SDL Tridion Content Management system, or other CMSs would be a distinct advantage
- Expertise in production of quality Online development, understanding of different programming languages and how they affect web build as well as the user experience is an advantage
- Native English