Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Brief and manage digital agencies to deliver on agreed KPI’s in line with the department’s strategies
- Management of client acquisition activities that drive greater engagement with the brand, drive more site visits and improve conversion rates throughout the defined and agreed acquisition user journeys.
- Manage all client acquisition touch-points in a structured and measurable manner by collaborating with the global stakeholders within the business
- Development of optimised acquisition channels including PPC, SEO, Social, Email etc
- Management of 1-2 digital media executives
- Ecommerce related customer acquisition management experience at a similar level within digitally led marketing organisation
- Stakeholder management is a must!
- An understanding of the motivators of the target market
- Analytical skills and a data driven orientation
- Attention to detail
- Written skills – the ability to write accurate campaign briefs and where required campaign content
- Results driven/commercially orientated
- Intense customer focus
- Proactive and goal orientated
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to prioritise effectively
- Degree in an Engineering Discipline or Equivalent.
- 2-5 years working experience.
- Proficient in MSWord/Excel/Power Point/Project
- Good organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- Resident in Lagos
•Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
•Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Mode of Application
•Interested candidates should forward their CV details to email@example.com
•Candidates can also opt to send their Full names, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the phone number attached to this advert