- Manages Drilling Services contract for a specific customer.
- Maintains close client contacts and ensures awareness of proposed client activity.
- Plans and submits for the Operations Managers approval, requirements regarding Personnel and equipment.
- Organizes and controls the maintenance of all equipment in accordance with the procedures.
- Ensures that the operating units are adequately equipped, as per Service Segment policies, to provide adequate working and maintenance facilities.
- Plans all operations with the Operating Engineers and provides them with the necessary assistance to ensure high quality service with the best economical and technical efficiency.
- Constantly evaluates the quality and efficiency of field operations through personal observations, analysis of reports and Quality Control and determines corrective action. Conducts field visits of operations.
- Ensures prompt and efficient reporting and administration, according to Company regulations.
- Coordinates and supervises activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Responsible for multiple products/services in a multiple legal entities.
- Typically does not have budgetary responsibility.
- Monitors daily progress of job(s) or project(s).
- Works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review.
- Provides some technical guidance and work direction to field staff.
- Level is determined by a matrix based on years of experience, number of employees supervised, and scope of responsibility.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values