- Oil & Gas / Mining
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Under general supervision, Senior Engineers perform all conventional aspects of the functional area subject matter.
- They would be expected to devise new approaches to problems encountered.
- Plan, schedule, and conduct work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Senior Engineers perform works which involve conventional engineering practice but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials, and difficult coordination requirements.
- Provide technical guidance to designers and less experienced engineers.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Require sufficient professional experience to assure competence as a fully trained professional.
- Work requires a broad knowledge of precedents.
- Also may be responsible for leadership of a functional area on a small project or a segment of a larger project.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical / Electronics / Project Management or Instrumentation & Controls Engineering, with a minimum of four (4) years experience, and a typical experience range of six (6) to ten (10) years.
- Ability to work and produce with minimum supervision. Oil and Gas experience is an advantage.