Seadrill is a leading drilling company operating worldwide. To maintain our lead we are continuously looking for talented people who will share our vision of growing the company and contributing to setting the standard in drilling.
We are now looking to strengthen our technical team in Ops Prep, and are looking for an experienced Senior Electronic Technician.
Responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of all instrumentation and computer-based control systems onboard the unit in accordance with regulatory and company requirements. Additionally, while assigned to the Dubai office, he will be supporting the Ops Prep team in ensuring the new builds have a proper and updated maintenance system as well as correct spares.
- Electrical Engineering or Electronic Technology Degree from an accredited technical school, trade school or college.
- Extensive experience working in offshore drilling vessels in the capacity of ET for at least 5-7 years.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of standards, regulations and requirement within the industry
- Good language skills, both oral and written
- Proactive and safe work attitude
- Team attitude
- Good communication skills
What we offer
- Global opportunities
- A challenging, encouraging and supportive environment
- Development programs
- Competitive remuneration package
- A dynamic working environment
- Must pass Physical, Drug Screen, and Background Check.