Responsible for monitoring and reporting network performance of all nodes in the areas of Radio, Transmission, Core, VAS, IP, Roaming, international POI and Service Assurance.
- Monitor and report the network Performance of all Nodes in EMTS network i.e. Radio, Core, VAS, IP, Roaming, International POI
- Analyse and report service assurance test reports on a weekly basis
- Coordinate all stakeholders to resolve issues from service assurance tests.
- Review formulas for 2G, 3G, 4G on the network and update on the tools where necessary
- Manage all IP performance monitoring and reporting including Google Cache and CACTI
- Responsible for implementing dashboards and automating all reports on the Pentaho and other monitoring tools
- Support Drive Test Engineers on the field based on their testing requirement
- Prepare and ensure quality of service reports are properly documented for management use and decision making purposes
- Monitor and apply standards created/maintained by external bodies, and integrate within internal quality management systems
- Prepare periodic reports and submit NCC, Etisalat Group, Executive Management and external party related performance requests
- Generate and circulate daily, weekly ,monthly, quarterly and yearly network reports
- Ensure that KPI values in HP Pentaho is consistent with the Vendor Performance tools
- Ensure all monthly performance reports are submitted on time with accuracy
- Prepare and submit ad hoc reports on performance within the stipulated time frame
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Head Network Performance and Service Assurance.