- Manage all roaming performance Analysis (Data, Voice, SMS)
- Responsiblefor VAS services performance analysis e.g. SMS, VSMS, RBT, DT, MCN, USSD etc.
- Manageperformance analysis of all local and international POIs.
- Followup on all issues related to Roaming, VAS and POI until they are resolved.
- Proposesolutions to solving all Roaming, VAS and POI problems on the network.
- Liaisewith Network Operations and Wholesale & Carrier teams to resolve all ZeroASR issues on the network on both local and international POIs.
- Workwith the drive test team to analyze the roaming drive tests.
- Coordinate allVAS related performance degradation with VAS planning and Operations to resolveall issues.
- Escalate alldegradations in ASR, NER and ALOC to the relevant teams to resolve theproblems.
- Work with theRoaming and Network operations teams to solve all roaming related issues forboth inbound and outbound calls.
- Implementnecessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of qualityissues across all departments.
- Report asnecessary on changes in standards (internally and externally initiated) and onperformance against standards as customer perception side
- Perform any duties as assigned by Manage, QoS Analysis.
- First degree orequivalent in Electrical Engineering
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Network Operations
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus