- Leap29 are currently working with an operator in Nigeria who require a Senior Project Engineer, the position requires the candidate to undertake engineering activities related to subsea projects, including the installation and commissioning of subsea flowlines and umbilicals and their associated control systems as well as interface management with field FPSO
- The role will allow the applicant to work for an operator within Nigeria and allow the candidate to play an integral part in the project. If you are searching for an exciting new opportunity and think you have the relevant experience as listed below please apply accordingly.
- Technical Authority for all sub - sea facilities
- Provide specialist advice, liaise with vendors and prepare necessary procedures for existing flowlineand umbilical repairs
- Review and provide input to engineering drawing
- Review and provide input to installation procedures and drawings
- Liaise with Production and other corporate department to ensure all stakeholder requirement are met
- Monitor and support contractor HSE and QC performances
- Assist with with offshore supervision of key installation activities
- Provide daily reports of contractor activity/progress/issues.