- Ensure all VAS platforms have adequate capacity to support deployed services and implement commercial requirements based on business needs
- Support the planning and optimization of Etisalat Value Added Services (VAS) platforms and ensure compatibility and integration with Etisalat existing infrastructure.
- Develop business cases for fresh deployment/upgrade/expansion of solutions which are inputs to new and existing solutions to enhance capacity availability.
- Assist in the design, implementation and evolution of VAS Messaging, Mobile data, WAP, GPRS, Multi-media products, etc.
- Monitor the license utilization on all VAS platforms and ensure required actions are taken before license reaches the threshold.
- Coordinate inter-functional relation to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Prepare RFP document for any new VAS platform planned to be deployed based on commercial requirements.
- Enhance the forecast mechanism for proper capacity planning of all the VAS nodes.
- Co-ordinate the integration of new products as it affects USSD, IPCC, SMSC MMS and other network elements.
- Participate in vendor selection process to ensure technical input is significantly covered
- Liaise with the vendor/end users during the implementation project and facilitate proper handover of the deployed solution to operations team
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities assigned by Manager, VAS Planning.