Our client is seeking for a Senior Environmental Engineer who will direct, supervise and advise on the development of the their Company Environmental strategies and to provide support for it's implementation.
- To direct and coordinate the assigned personnel to ensure that the Environmental Activities are in line with Company's requirements.
- To advise on the development of company's Environmental Strategy.
- To provide guidance, advice, assistance and independent technical expertise on all aspects of environmental management to achieve the environmental goals and objectives of the Company.
- To support and advise all Company Divisions in the identification of environmental hazards, evaluation of risks, and the development of controls to manage these risks to an acceptable level.
- To manage the development and support the implementation of environmental monitoring programs.
- To establish Standards and Procedures for environmental management and to ensure implementation by periodic audits and inspections. To provide guidance, advice and support to all Company Divisions for the implementation of Partner Codes of Practice on Environmental Protection.
- To establish, monitor, report and analyze environmental performance Indicators and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- To investigate environmental incidents and to develop remedial actions to reduce
- To manage environmental audits of Company operations and facilities.
- To support actions to ensure that Contractors identify environmental hazards,
evaluate the risks, and develop controls to manage these risks to an acceptable level.
- To represent Company in various occupational health forums with Partner (e.g. Partner Technical Committee on Environmental Protection), other Group Companies and third party representatives.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 9 years of experience