- Calendar management - coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Event management – organization of biannual Executive Management Team meetings, quarterly meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, dinners, etc.
- Project management of intermediate complexity.
- Play a key role in creating and building presentations for the wider team including PowerPoint slides, preparing and integrating financial data into presentations, incorporating multi-media materials (video, music, web content etc).
- Coordinate complex business and personal travel accommodations (domestic and international).
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Build relationships with other high ranking Executives within and outside the company and function as a liaison to the Partner.
- Expense management duties, which includes submitting expense reports in a timely manner.
- Offer a flexible schedule to support Month End and Quarter End Close as needed, which may include evening and weekend availability.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Collaborative: You’re a team player and it shows. No task is too small. You’re happiest when you’re contributing to a project. You’re quick to notice the details you manage and how they contribute to the greater whole.
- Forward-thinking: You make ideas action. You think ahead and adapt to and embrace a changing environment. You come with prior experience and tangible examples of past jobs where you’ve managed projects successfully.
- Communicative: Grace under pressure. That’s what you have. You’re indispensable to bosses, and teammates alike for your calm, direct approach to communication.