- Oversee all company projects of extremely large and diverse sites nationwide, take full responsibility of the operations and running of all facilities services and deliver quality and standard service.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the maintenance of site buildings and facilities ensuring they meet health and safety standards and government regulations.
- Oversee and coordinate various Facilities Management project teams.
- Planning for future development in line with the strategic business objectives.
- Build and maintain professional business relationship with clients for all sites, respond promptly and efficiently to all queries and complaints.
- To lead, direct and supervise all technical and non-technical maintenance operations to customer satisfaction.
- Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and lead to improvement.
- Responsible for developing financial proposals to prospects.
- Implement Service Level Agreement, HSE and client expectations across various projects.
- Manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities,
- Direct, coordinate and plan essential central services such as maintenance, cleaning and waste disposal and recycling.
- Masters in Facilities Management, Bachelor's degree in Engineering, building or any other related business field.
- Possession of Facilities Management certification will be an added advantage.
Work Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 7 years in a similar Facilities Manager position or experience in property management and operations, preferably in a large/medium size organisation.
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to make quick decision and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer and Ii’ skills, proficient in Microsoft suite
- Proven record of managing diverse and complex sites
- Technical Knowledge of building services
- Experience in developing strategic and business plans.