- The FHI 360 Four Pillars PLUS in Nigeria aims to improve the quality and relevance of secondary education for girls and other vulnerable children (OVC) and boost retention rates in Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria.
- The project will offer scholarships, girls’ mentoring, teacher training, and encourage community participation to address the complex barriers to education for girls and OVCs.
- The PLUS component will focus on strengthening Adolescent Reproductive Health Education, addressing Early Pregnancy, Early Marriage and SRGBV.
- This is a 4 year project with funds provided annually.
- FHI360 is currently seeking qualified candidates for the positions of; Senior Finance & Administrative Officer (Four Pillars PLUS)