• Contributes to organizational effectiveness and efficiency of the company through effective leadership in managing the Accounting & Financial Planning, Plant Accounting and Treasury Personnel.
• Safeguarding company assets and resources and optimizing and controlling the allocation and utilization thereof.
• Instituting measures to control costs, minimize taxes and maximize profits.
• Delivery of day-to-day operating results of his Department.
• Accomplishment of performance standards, operating objectives and annual budgets of his Department.
• Proper performance by all personnel in his Department of their respective duties and responsibilities.
• Proper and strict adherence to all relevant policies, systems and procedures.
• With at least 20 years of experience in Corporate Finance/Accounting at least 5 years of which as Finance Manager or equivalent senior level position in a large manufacturing company.
• Graduate of a Business Administration course, major in Accounting. Preferably with Master in Business Administration (MBA) or Master in Business Management (MBM) degree.
• Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).