Recruiting is important for Total, but retaining and training our teams is equally important, particularly through effective human resources policies. We offer varied, highly motivating career paths with numerous opportunities for development and mobility.
We strive to ensure the growth and sustainability of our activities while working to promote rapid economic development in the countries where we operate.
Managing new Total projects, creating jobs and training young talent are priorities for us and for the local communities that host our activities. They are crucial to a credible presence and our social license to operate.
- Be involved in preparing programmes for fluids, cement and waste management in drilling operations.
- Follow up operation of fluids, cement and waste management.
- Actively participate in service quality meetings and follow up with contractors.
- Participate in optimising the activities of service contractors and evaluating their performances.
- Perform operational visits to rig-site for important jobs and compliance follow-up purposes.
- Follow up and ensure correct invoicing, cost and update invoice database.
- Show understanding the relevant Environmental and Regulatory guidelines and apply them in fluids operations.
- Participate in performance improvement studies and activation where necessary.
- Anticipate operational needs and organise supplies, working closely with the service contractors.
- Involve in setting up operational structures and execution.
- Ensure good and safe service delivery by vendors and correct reporting.
A degree in the Sciences or Engineering
A minimum of 10 years Drilling Fluids & Cementing cogent experience.
Good operational skills, with the ability to work under pressure and a positive Team Player
Have a fair understanding of Contracts management