- Processing and interpretation of wireline and LWD images.
- Provide technical and software support to geomarket geoscientists involved in wireline and LWD borehole imaging.
- Involved in the testing of new software releases and prototyping of new applications and products.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- At least 1 years with MS degree in Geology. (Mandatory) - Carbonates facies description & fracture characterization (clastics is optional).
- Prior experience in processing and interpreting of wireline and LWD borehole images.
- Proficient in the use of the Techlog and work-flow manager (WFM) software systems.
- Excellent Team skills.
- Knowledge and experience of other wireline and LWD services and processing methods.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication/reporting