• Manage and execute with team HR functions: Recruitment and Selection, Performance Management, Compensation Management, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Services,
• Track corporate, departmental and employee competency levels against requirements. Work with Lead human resource to determine gaps and ensure adequate and effective learning and development;
• Assist in the career development, capacity development and progression of all employees;
• Support management to develop and implement effective succession planning strategies;
• Manage overall culture of the organization, initiate programs to ensure alignment of culture to company vision, mission and values;
• Evaluate, implement and oversee the use of the Human Resources Information System and the HR manual.
• First Degree in Business Administration, Industrial relations, Social Sciences, Humanities or a related field;
• Professional membership of CIPMN is an added advantage;
• At least 3 years relevant experience in general HR practice in a structured organisation.
• Full Knowledge and grasp of core Human Resources competencies.
• Hands on knowledge of implementing Balance score card would be an advantage.
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills;
• Good understanding of handling people issues;
• Able to make presentation to all business stakeholders;
• Ability to plan, and solid capacity to execute strategies;
• Good negotiation skills;
• Excellent organizational development skills;
• Keen attention to detail;
• Good problem solving and decision making skills;
• Good Negotiation and persuasion skills;
• Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint;
• Experience with use of HR software packages.