• Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
• Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
• Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
• Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
• Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
• Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
• Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers
• Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters
• Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
• Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
• Participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows-up to ensure training objectives are met
• Organisational and people capability building
• Longer term resource and talent management planning
• Using business insights to drive change in people management practices
• Advising on the people implications of organisation change, making recommendations
• Intelligence gathering of good people management practices internally and externally, so they can raise issues of which executives may be unaware
• Carry out other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Head, Human Resources
Good Knowledge of MS Office Suite
? Presentation Skills
? Excellent communication skills.
? Ability to multi-task
? Ability to work under pressure
? Human Resources Capacity.
? Problem Solving/Analysis.
? Project Management.
? Communication Proficiency
? Change Agent
? Performance Management
? Business Acumen
? Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
? Supervisory Responsibility
Bachelor’s degree in any reputable University.
? Minimum of 7years’ experience in HR and resolving complex employee relations issues.
? Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws
? A profession certification will be an added advantage.