Recruitment, Selection and Onboarding
· Develop a strategic human resource plan in line with the organization’s mission, vision and goals.
· Responsible for developing or updating job descriptions after careful evaluation of the organizations human resource needs.
· Liaise with relevant personnel to assess, interview and select qualified candidates to fill available position.
· Develop and implement an effective onboarding plan for new recruits.
Compensation and Benefits
· Liaise with key personnel to improve on the compensation and benefits structure.
· Effectively administer the pay structure and payroll system.
· Advise management on best HR practices in line with the Nigerian Labor Law.
· Liaise with key personnel to develop key performance indicators and communicate same to employees.
· Carry out performance appraisals and provide timely, unbiased feedback to management and employees.
· Develop and implement an effective training calendar in line with the strategic HR plan.
· Drive and manage change, when necessary.
· HR Policy
· Talent Management
· Employees Retention
· Succession Planning
· Change Management
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Administration, or other related field
- At least 5 year experience as a Human Resource Manager
· Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Oral)
· Excellent Interpersonal Skills
· Excellent Computer Skills (Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Payroll Administration
· Policy Adminstration
· Conflict Resolution
· Performance Management
· Recruitment and Selection
The Ideal Candidate must:
· Possess up-to-date information on the Nigerian Labor Law
· Be a strategic thinker
· Be a Self –starter
· Be able to work collaboratively