- Lead the HR Team to provide strategic and operational support to business units in all HR areas.
- Work with the management team to develop departmental manpower plan, and closely monitor the plan.
- Selection and recruitment of employment vacancies
- Supervise the monthly payroll operations ensure accurate and timely payroll delivery.
- Identify staff development needs to ensure staff developmental programs and monitor staff developmental progress.
- Supervise and coordinate the performance of management programs, ensuring that quality reviews are completed 100% on time.
- Plan and execute all staff communication, relation and relations programs including but not limited to team building and recreational activities.
- Re-engineer and provide necessary coaching for the team members to ensure professionalism and continuous improvement.
- Develop, review and implement the HR policy and procedures
- Perform any special duties/projects as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor of degree.
- Minimum of 10 years HR experience with reputable company and more than 3 years HR leadership experience.
- Good PC skills especially for MS-Office software.