- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 5 - 7 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
Perform dealer Hydraulics business reviews
Develop and give Hydraulics training to dealer PSSRs and Hydraulic specialists
Handle day to day parts marketing inquiries from dealers and district offices
Organize and manage dealer idea exchange conferences
Work with Dealers, District Offices and Geneva marketing and communications team to promote hydraulics
Manage Hydraulics NPI projects Travel between 25% and 50%
- Engineering and Marketing/ Commercial background is a requirement
- Min of 6 years Experience in Hydraulics marketing and/or operations is a must with solid knowledge of Hydraulic components and repairs.
- Field experience or dealer experience.
- English required and another European language desired.
- Swiss national or C work permit