Execute and deliver, in liaison with a multi-discipline team of engineers, Instrumentation, Control & Automation projects as stand alone or as a part of modification and upgrade projects on existing facilities.
- Develop project execution and commercial strategies, including procurement, that will assure value for money, meet the specified standard for quality and ensure timely delivery in line with the ORP-Lite process.
- Co-ordinate the project engineering activities related to the projects’ multi-disciplinary nature, including discipline and inter-discipline review of design deliverables,participation in HAZOPS and design reviews; monitor follow-up of recommendations.
- Prepare justification and develop project plans for facilities IC&A projects, secure funding and support from JV Partners, ensure approval of Investment Proposals and ensure projects are captured in Asset Short, Medium and Long term IAP.
- Manage change control to field facilities.
- Ensure HSSE standards are adhered to in project execution.
- Prepare monthly project progress report for Senior Management.
- Implement local content in the execution of the projects, while ensuring SPDC HSE and Quality standards are strictly adhered to
- 8 years experience in IC&A Engineering in the Oil & Gas industry particularly in the areas of design, construction, commissioning and start-up of Instrument & Control systems, of which a minimum of 5 years in a senior Instrument and Control Automation Engineering role.
- B.Sc. or equivalent in Instrument and Control Automation Engineering.
- Experienced in technical clarifications, equipment specification, inspection and testing major Instrument & Control systems.
- Experienced with the requirements of HAZOP, IPF, FIREPRAN studies, SCADA-CAO systems and Open System Architecture.
- Excellent inter-personal and leadership skills with good communication skills (i.e. report writing and