OSyS are actively seeking experienced Rotating Equipment Maintenance and Reliability Engineers to support our rapidly growing business in the Oil and Gas domain. As a Senior Implementation Consultant, you will work closely with established industry names and be involved in the complete project lifecycle of an EHM solution, from pre-sales through to the establishment of live service. This role may include significant travel and the opportunity to work at various national and international customer sites, as well as regional OSyS offices, ensuring that the EHM product is correctly configured, installed and accepted by customers.
- Manage an international team of implementation consultants implementing an enterprise product software suite.
- Set and monitor team members against objectives, and carried out Performance Management and Professional Development Reviews.
- Maintain, create and improve methods and processes covering the work the team undertake.
- Develop a firm understanding of OSyS products, to the degree of becoming a super user.
- Be able to demonstrate how EHM products can release value for customers in one or more business sectors / domains.
- Be able to configure the products for customers' needs, for example, by setting up analytical models that reflect normal behaviour of monitored assets and then configuring the models to detect deviations from normal behaviour and diagnose the most likely failure causes.
- By working closely with customers, develop an understanding of their business, organizational structure, processes, systems and information.
- Undertake business analysis activities, such as interviews, facilitated workshops, business process capture, modelling and improvement, business requirements elicitation and documentation, in order to ensure that OSyS is able to implement its products in the customer organization.
- By working closely with customers, ensure that their specific implementation plan for an OSyS product is aligned with the overall OSyS service implementation plan.
- In conjunction with the OSyS project manager, act as the OSyS representative at customer sites and manage the working level customer relationship, including reporting progress to the customer, resolving customer specific technical and program issues, and working to ensure successful end-to-end service implementation.
- Facilitate customer acceptance of OSyS products, including the production of deliverable artefacts.
- Support customer demonstrations and deliver customer training for OSyS products.
In order to be successful in the role of Senior Implementation Consultant, you will have ideally been working in or closely with an Oil and Gas Company, have several years knowledge and experience of the assets, operation and maintenance practices, and IT support systems and processes.
Essential Skill Set:
- Experience of leading, developing and motivating high performing teams of engineers, including resource planning and performance management activities.
- Passionate about leading and enabling standardised governance, implementation & delivery methods
- Ability to drive delivery of high quality, consistent and repeatable results to support excellent customer delivery that delivers maximum value.
- You will be an experienced Engineer (Mechanical, Maintenance, Performance, Rotating Equipment, Condition Monitoring, Aeronautical, Control & Instrumentation, Mechanical or Electrical)
- Experience of mechanical equipment, preferably with prime movers such as Gas Turbines or heavy duty diesel engines
- Good understanding of IT systems and software to a level sufficient to support the configuration and implementation of an EHM system
- Project delivery experience within multi disciplinary teams.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to tailor the delivery to the audience.
- EHM Experience (Data analysis, Performance analysis, Vibration analysis, tribology, thermography)
- Demonstrable knowledge of maintenance practice and theory, including Reliability Centred Maintenance, Condition Based Maintenance, Risk assessments of critical equipment and hazard reviews.
- Familiarity with Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) principles and their application to rotating equipment.
- Solid understanding of the trade-offs that are necessary in balancing production needs with safety and maintenance, and the information needed to inform this decision;