Carry out instrumentation design engineering activities, including co-ordination with the instrumentation design groups, to engineer tie-ins on existing off shore and on shore oil and gas processing facilities
Perform engineering design duties associated with tie-ins on existing off shore and on shore oil and gas processing facilities.
- Duties will include data gathering and site survey ,
- Reporting to Project Manager Co-ordinate and manage all the project associated activity as Lead on the project.
- Preparation of Front end engineering deliverables including design basis, specifications datasheets, sizing calculations, studies and reports.
- Preparation of detail design deliverables in collaboration with designers.
- Carry out bid evaluation/ vendor document review and approval.
- Modifications to Cause and Effect diagrams and Functional definition of required Process Control & Safety systems
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Oil & Gas Business Unit
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Oil & Gas Business Unit. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- Manhour control on job
- Exposure to manhour estimate and preparation of proposals.
- Engineering Degree in a relevant discipline
- Anticipate at least +10 Years plus experience with instrumentation design in the Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochemical environment, including a minimum of 1 - 2 years offshore experience.
- Work is performed in accordance with broad technical guidelines and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritisation of work to achieve them.