• Review and evaluate internal control systems for adequacy and effectiveness
• Oversee audit and control functions
• Develop strong working relationships with business partners
• Develop and implement Audit plans to strengthen operations
• Ensure compliance with the Group Internal Control Standard
• Periodic reports of deliverables on the Internal Control Systems to the management through Head Internal Control and Audit
• Ensure implementation of agreed audit recommendations
• Coordinate and ensure implementation of management risk assessment
• Carry out investigations as initiated by Head of Internal Control and Audit
• Assist Head Internal Control and Audit in designing a strong audit program that would ensure an effective and efficient internal control system both in the business
• Carry out audits as defined in the audit program
• Follow up on the implementation of External Auditor’s recommendations both in the Plants and Head Office.
• Regular and periodic reports to management through Head of Internal Control and Audit on internal controls and audit assignments as well as cases of investigation.
• Participate in year-end stock and inventory assignments.