Essential Duties Include:
Internal Audit Program Management
- Supervise Internal Audit and Trainees
- Supervise and carry out affiliate internal audit work plans.
- Supervise and ensure the referral of matters and issues which arise from observation are followed up according to the Internal Audit Protocols on a timely basis.
- For each audit performed the internal audit senior will agree or ensure that agreement has been reached with managers or other audited parties the standards that will be used.
- Contribute to and supervise the draft reports and summarize issues that are prepared by audit managers.
- Assist and supervise internal audit trainees when appropriate
- Supervise implementation of monitoring and review activities that ensure compliance.
- Supervise internal audit practices in accordance with policy of Affiliate Internal Audit Committee.
- As directed, participate in emergency reviews and investigations in accordance with the FINCA International review guidelines.
- As directed, follow up to evaluate the extent to which management implements Internal Audit Recommendations
Internal Audit Program Administration
- Internal Audit Budget and Financial Administration: Internal Audit Senior will provide details and reports of expenses and supervise their administration in accordance with FINCA International directives.
- Internal Audit Human Resource Administration: Internal Audit Senior will adhere to FINCA International directives and local procedures that ensure proper administration of human resources. The Internal Audit Senior will supervise training of internal auditors and trainees.
- Anti-Fraud: Collect, document and submit observations concerning fraud to the Affiliate Corporate Audit Manager (ACAM). Supervise reporting.
- Risk Management: Will conduct and supervise procedures as part of risk management audits as required.
- Internal Audit Schedule: Accomplish and supervise the duties delegated to the Internal Auditors in accordance with the schedule prepared by Corporate Audit Manager. Will coordinate with the audit manager to ensure schedule is met.
- Internal Audit F/I: Participate as required in ad hoc reviews and effectiveness evaluations.
- Train and Coach. Participate in and supervise Internal Audit Training and Evaluation program as directed and in accordance with F/I and local directives.
F/I Policy Assurance
- Perform and supervise audits that test for compliance with all F/I policies and procedures including FOS policies
- Supervise, monitor practice and test controls. Supervise monitoring of compliance with all new policies and procedures at F/ I.
- Follow up to ensure all findings have been responded to and addressed. Support the Affiliate Audit Committee as required.
- Supervise performance of procedures that promulgate the Internal Audit Process framework as delegated by the ACAM. Will use specific checklists, tools and aids to audit.
- Follow-up on and report on external audit recommendations.
- Various tasks as assigned by Affiliate Internal Audit Manager, the Regional Internal Audit Manager and the Audit Committee.
- Ensure that customer service standards are being met which enables FINCA to better understand the customer’s experience in order to improve the products and services offered or make other operational improvements that may be deemed necessary. Conduct reviews on measureable customer service standards. The assessment reports shall include matters requiring attention, corrective action, or suggestions to streamline service delivery procedures.