- Demonstrated experience in finance/investment, including investment banking, project finance, private equity, corporate finance, portfolio management or financial consulting.
- MBA, Master's in Finance, or similar degree.
- Candidate must have at least 8 years of relevant experience
- Strong credit assessment and investment structuring skills, financial modeling/analysis, knowledge of relevant industry sector trends, sound business judgment and problem solving and negotiation skills, ability to develop new business and manage relationships with clients, and willingness to travel extensively; geographic flexibility preferred.
- Ideal candidates for this position must have a demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking, the ability to conduct dialogue on relevant development policies and priorities, and be fluent in English with very good writing and communication skills.
submit your Statement of Interest (no more than 700 words).