- The Senior IT Officer will be responsible for planning, organizing, and execution all IT functions
- Coordinates and manage all IT needs, staff activities, facilities and equipment including: updating websites; managing banks of examination question items; databases of candidates, candidates’ results and other related functions.
- Communicates IT plans, policies and technology trends throughout the organisation as well as promotes and oversees relationships between IT resources and internal and external customers.
- Develops and maintains enterprise IT policies and procedures to ensure the protection of IT assets and the integrity, security and privacy of information.
- Ensure the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.