You will work closely with the Heads of Retail Property and Senior Real Estate Managers to manage and negotiate leasing agreements. This role has both financial and legal elements and provides a central source of information, expertise and management capability to the region.
- Timely and accurate management of all transactions related to leasing within the region including communication with landlords, internal finance teams and stakeholders within the Property team.
- Maintain the property database and Oracle Property Manager (OPM) ensuring the accurate input of data relating to all aspects of lease agreements within the region.
- Track, monitor and detail any variance with non-negotiable clauses with agreed expressions of interest deals.
- Analyze lease data, run regular reporting and provide key monthly data and insight to the Alshaya stakeholders.
- Support the lease review process with property stakeholders and the Legal Department to ensure all lease risks are identified and mitigated.
- Manage a team of Leasing Coordinators, Administrators and Oracle Supervisors.
- Business related degree preferred.
- Significant experience gained in a similar role with strong financial, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Management experience of multiple retail brand portfolio preferably within the Middle East region.
- Experience leading and line managing a large administrative team .
- Technically competent using Oracle Property Manager, Microsoft Office (specifically Excel) and familiar with database management.
- Understanding of Middle East real estate law preferable.