- The Senior lecturer is a Senior Academic staff of the Faculty responsible to the Dean for the discharge of academic and/or administrative duties that may be assigned to him/her.
- Undertaking programme and course planning and development and delivery.
- Reviewing and determining acceptability of course developers.
- Monitoring the progress of course development.
- Undertaking examination duties such as preparation of examination questions,marking scheme and marking f answer scripts.
- Undertaking research activities, workshops, tutorials and seminars.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned by the Dean of the Faculty or the Vice-Chancellor or from time to time.