We are looking for a Senior Linux/Windows System Administrator, to work under Surefire Social, to support staff and our customers with email configuration, computer troubleshooting, migrating email/hosting, provisioning & launching websites, and related web services. Working within our focused IT team, you'll be supporting a Linux-based production environment and a mixed-use office environment (Windows and Apple).
• Ability to diagnose website application issues (predominately WordPress powered) and provide quick and accurate diagnosis.
• Taking ownership of issues from identification through resolution.
• Providing technical support for staff and customers focused primarily on email and customer's website issues via remote assist and/or telephone.
• Installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Apache, MySQL, PHP and open-source CMS (like WordPress, etc).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
• Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changed environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
• Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
• Dependable to be at work during normal business hours 8:30am - 5:30pm EST.
• Ability to work after-hours on urgent (emergency) issues.
• Ability to debug and troubleshoot scripting languages such as PHP, bash, and perl.
• Linux (CentOS)
• Apache 1.x and 2.x
• Networking & Security
• Windows desktop support
• Solving problems
• Advanced knowledge of the Linux operating system.
• Knowledge of bash and perl shell scripting.
• Advanced knowledge of Apache, MySQL, and WordPress
All applicants must be willing to work in Makati. Full-time. Day shift.