Responsible for working with FMC regions, which potentially requires working during off‐peak working hours and continuously monitoring planned orders for projects.
- Implements and monitors material flow in all areas of Materials Management (Warehouse, Receiving, NRB) from receipt of material to delivery.
- Monitors the flow of material and leads efforts to ensure any break in material flow is resolved in a timely manner.
- This role also included responsibility for QN coordination for Subsea Services/Shared Services.
- Responsible for identifying inefficient flow practices, making recommendation for improvement and leading collaborative efforts to change minds and behavior bringing about lasting process improvement.
- Assist Materials Management/Inventory Control with efforts to reduce waste: labor hours, unnecessary material movement, material cost, expediting cost
- This position serves as a liaison for: finance, procurement, planning, quality, operations and workshops.
- Ensures cooperation and interaction across diverse stakeholders both internal and external to the organization, often managing conflicting interests and/or demanding customers and suppliers.
- Bachelor Degree preferred. 6-8 years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in MRP and SAP with a minimum of two functional areas(Warehouse, Receiving, Inventory preferred).
- Ability to prepare and present reports to management.
- Lean experience. (Process Mapping, 5s, Kaizen, SMIQ).