• Bsc in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of Second Upper division. A Masters Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 7 years Health Safety and Environment experience, of which 5 years must be in a similar position in the oil and gas industry.
• Recognised level of knowledge in process and/or oil and gas exploitation discipline.
• Thorough knowledge of Loss Prevention standards and procedures and major hazards management
• Thorough knowledge of risk assessment techniques and management (HAZOP, HAZID, HAZAN, QRA, etc.) and other safety engineering reviews.
• Professionally trained in recognized HSE Management Systems standards.