Primary ResponsibilitiesAs part of the project team, your responsibilities include:
- Strengthen the capacity of the FMOH FP staff to monitor implementation of the National Family Planning Blueprint.
- Coordinate with staff from the FMOH Planning Division, Track20 Project, PMA2020, CHAI, and other entities involved in the generation of relevant FP data, to access said data to track progress toward National Family Planning Blueprint.
- Collaborate with the Saving One Million Lives Initiative (SOMLI) to develop and implement a performance monitoring system to track execution of the National Family Planning Blueprint, including milestones for key indicators.
- Work with FMOH FP unit staff to develop capacity in data analysis, including use of Excel and other essential data analysis tools.
- Work with FMOH RH Division and FP Unit to cultivate leadership and management skills to effectively implement the National Family Planning Blueprint and achieve the goals it establishes.
- Work with FMOH Family Planning Unit to align staffing needs with staff technical capacities and needs of the FP unit.
- Work with management in Reproductive Health Division to apply leadership skills for personnel management
- Organize project/program trainings, conference sessions, workshops, and meetings, as needed
- Participate in and/or prepare necessary technical and program-related documents.
- Provide general technical and strategic guidance
- Other related technical tasks as required.