Senior Client Coverage for identified Large Local Coroporates, providing strategic level advise and execution.
The role calls for high level opportunity spotting and detailed risk and opportunity analysis, thereby allowing the Bank to pitch value added solutions to the promoters.
This has to be combined with focused and efficient execution.
- Identify opportunities within target clients across a wide spectrum of products and servces ranging from Working Capital and Straight Debt, Corporate Finance, M&A, PE etc.
- Understand and analyse complex organisations with limited information availability. Ability to extrapolate based on market norms, similar client profiles and build out a business case and model to submit for senior level credit approvals.
- A passion for execution and ability to focus and follow through on deals, including any administrative chores that may become road blocks unless identified and dealt with.
- Develop a close rapport with Promoters and Senior Management of target client.
- Develop a close working relationship with Internal Product Partners, External Legal counsel, Tax Advisors etc.
- MBA from a top tier University with a focus on Finance.
- Some Investment Banking experience, especially in the areas of Leverage Finance and/or Valuations for equity investments. Experience in other Corporate Finance roles can also be considered.
- A proven track record of new business development in prior roles would be an advantage but can be waived for select applicants.