Reporting to: AVP Marketing
- To lead and manage the team responsible for revamping and developing the FFP program.
- The candidate will be responsible for defining the operational model for the FFP scheme including but not limited to how customers “Earn and Spend” Miles.
- Additionally, the candidate will work with relevant teams to develop Arik’s CRM procedures to ensure customer relations.
FFP Development and Delivery:
- Review, revamp and develop the operational blueprint for Arik’s FFP scheme.
- Manage the development of the FFP scheme’s benefits, features and rules, and continually improve these as required.
- Plan the integration of all departmental operations to ensure an optimal return on resources.
- Formulate the FFP scheme’s strategic plans for the short term and long term to fit in with the overall Commercial Strategy of Arik Air.
- Set business objectives for the program, determine departmental processes and resource application for activities, with accountability for achieving these objectives:
- Contribute to the selection process of a suitable and effective service providers and partners that will deliver project objectives of the FFP scheme.
- Manage the project to ensure that all partnership are in the interest of Arik Air.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Significantly grow member base and develop new partnerships.
- Ensure all customer feedback/complaints are promptly addressed and service recovery done in a timely manner.
Customer Loyalty Management:
- Accountable for the day-to-day management of the Customer Loyalty team as a business unit.
- Oversee and manage the relationship with all relevant external service providers with regards to the FFP scheme.
- Ensure that the FFP scheme operates effectively across Arik by working closely with colleagues in:
- Revenue management to develop targeted redemption seat supply plans which appropriately manage customer demands and revenue targets.
- E-Commerce and IT to ensure that the membership product, database and its features are appropriately supported and promoted online.
- Finance to ensure that the revenues and costs of operating the scheme are accurately forecast, tracked and reported.
- Ground and in-flight services to ensure that members see the benefits of being a loyal customer.
- Prepare monthly progress reports on the FFP scheme for review by Arik Executives.
Communication and CRM:
- Coordinate all communication initiatives (both online and print) to FFP members globally
- Design, develop, print and ensure effective implementation of communication capabilities of the FFP.
- Develop new communication channels.
- Communicate partnerships and attractive offers to members:
- Initiate and establish beneficial partnerships with airlines, banks/credit cards, hotels, car rentals, and retailers etc. which enhance benefits to the customer and create revenue to offset operating costs.
- Organize frequent flyer events for customers.
- University Graduate in a Marketing or Business-related field, studies in Loyalty/CRM desirable.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role with an airline.
- Extensive experience in building/revamping and managing an airline’s frequent flyer program or a travel-related loyalty program (or a credit card/ financial service loyalty card).
- Hands on experience developing and implementing targeted offer strategies like a deep understanding of customer segmentations and life cycle marketing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to present results and concepts to senior management
- Able to derive insights to construct offers, campaigns and communications that drive profitable customer behaviors.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and knowledge of database management and online CRM.
- Ability to work independently with a flexible, innovative and creative approach.