- Underwriting - Management of the Motor Underwriting Department to ensure sustainability and growth in the portfolio (consisting of both fleets and individuals) through prudent risk assessment and underwriting measures. Periodical review of premium rates and the underwriting guidelines in the light of the prevailing market conditions as well as performance of the Portfolio to ensure continuous enhancement of the Department's profitability.
- Management and Development of Staff - Motivate, train and develop the assigned staff in order to optimize their performance and ensure achievement of the specific objectives in an efficient manner with a high degree of professionalism.
- Documentation and Records - Ensure timely and accurate preparation and delivery of certificates, policies and endorsements in compliance with the prescribed policies and guidelines of the company in order to serve customers efficiently.
- Management Reports - Prepare, coordinate and ensure timely submission of Management reports in order to provide the operational data for Management information and facilitate decision making.
- Customer Complaints - Attend to customer complaints and ensure fair solutions within the company guidelines.