Plan, strategize and deliver a Corporate Sales Plan and achieve the related revenue target for the airline in Nigeria and the network territories Arik flies to achieve optimal results in securing corporate contacts , continuously increasing the numbers year on year . Lead a team of sales and office based personnel to ensure that we monitor, manage and deliver the best services to the corporate clients.
- Plan and deliver and sales strategy for corporate sales to achieve or exceed the revenue targets each financial year
- Source and secure new corporate sales agreement every year to become the market leader in Nigeria and one of the preferred carriers to Nigeria and West Africa
- Efficiently lead a team which will manage and deliver the contractual obligation and excellent standard of services to our corporate clients
- Ensure that the payments are monitored and secured on the due dates from each client
- Continuously improve sales and services to keep Arik above the competition
- Achieve the optimal market share in corporate sales in Nigeria , staying ahead of other airlines
• University degree or higher Masters degree will be preferable
• With verse excellent knowledge in corporate business , including contracting
• Should have least 8 year in the Corporate business ,ideally in the travel sector
• At least 3 years in a managerial capacity with sales and service industry.
• At least two years experience in the Aviation or Travel industry in the corporate sales area will be a great advantage