To develop strategies that drives the sales of enterprise products for prospective and existing Public Sector accounts such as Educational institutions, healthcare providers, NGO’s, Religious Bodies, Government etc. with added focus on increasing Airtel’s market share within the Public Sector.
To develop, plan, manage and implement all activities required to successfully achieve the Regional Public sector sales target.
These strategies are to identify and drive strategic market opportunities by developing and growing Public Sector revenue opportunities from enterprise accounts within the nation for prospective and existing accounts.
Effective development of Public Sector Sales strategy
- Design and drive the implementation of acquisition & retention strategies for prospective and existing Public Sector Accounts
- Liaise with the Regional enterprise sales teams in driving sales initiatives targeted at enhancing profitability.
- Work with marketing teams to develop appropriate sales collaterals for enterprise products
- Recruitment of strategic public sector brokers to facilitate accounts acquisition.
- Provide strategic support to enhance the delivery on Public sector sales targets.
- Develop procedures for setting and communicating sales targets and monitoring performance.
- Deploy relevant metrics to routinely monitor progress against targets and recommend appropriate remedial actions to ensure targets are met or exceeded
- Provide sales performance data to support management decision making
Cross Functional Engagement and Support
- Act as the Single Point of Contact for all Enterprise Sales related engagement across stakeholder departments in head office.
- Provide support to the Regions on the sale of complex to large enterprise organizations by developing counterpart relationships with these organizations.
Customer Relationship Management
- Establishes appropriate relationships with Public Sector accounts.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key customers in organization and prepare various vertical market strategies to enhance growth.
- Key company liaison responsible for developing strong one-to-one long term relationships with key decision makers/ influencers.
- Identify key brokers that will help strengthen the relationship and accounts acquisition.