Effective development of HNI Sales strategy:
- Design and drive the implementation of acquisition & retention strategies for prospective and existing HNI across the zones
- Liaise with the Regional High Value teams in driving sales initiatives targeted at enhancing profitability of the high value segment
- Work with marketing teams to develop appropriate sales collateral for HNI products
Trade and Sales team information dissemination and Training:
- Carry out regular HNI sales training needs analysis
- Coordinate content development and delivery of skill enhancement programs to enhance professionalism of the HNI sales team
- Effective interpretation and cascade of all new HNI value propositions (trade & customer) to the regional HNI sales team
Effective HNI Sales Processes:
- Establish and continuously review HNI sales management process to support the sale of HNI products and services.
- Drive effective service management of High net worth customers, including relationship development, increasing customer loyalty and advocacy
- Ensure complete integration of HNI customer management, supported by appropriate IT infrastructure.
Cross & Intra Functional Engagement:
- Act as the Single Point of Contact for all HNI Sales related engagement across stakeholder departments in head office
- Provide support to the Regions on establishing various routes to market (direct and indirect) for HNI acquisition
Effective Competitor analysis and Intelligence:
- Effectively liaise with Marketing in analyzing competitor’s activities as well as relevant market development and proposing pre-preemptive counter measures.
- Driving exponential business growth across all regions
- Limited IT capabilities of data management and segmentation of this segment
- Creating visibility of company’s products and services
- Effective and timely communication of all schemes and product launches to existing and
- Provide strategic support to enhance the delivery on regional HNI sales targets.
- Develop procedures for setting and communicating sales targets and monitoring performance.
- Deploy relevant metrics to routinely monitor progress against targets and recommend appropriate remedial actions to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Effectively manage HNI salesmen incentive target to ensure drive for greater performance.
- Provide sales performance data to support management decision making
- Responding to market dynamics and recommending measures to increase sales from existing & new accounts.
- Constantly tracking and reviewing HNI activities across the Regions and pre-empting counter solution for market expansion.
- A first degree or its equivalent in Computer science, Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or Business related discipline
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Strategic Sales Management, Channel management, Key account management, Presentation, Business Case Development.
- 8+ years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 4 years at middle management level handling independent businesses.
- Private banking or retail banking experience and access to a network of HNIs
- An in-depth knowledge of HNI systems is highly desirable
- Relevant experience in Telecom industry is desirable
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOUR:
- High drive for results
- Analytical & strategic
- Team Player; Confident, and Objective
- Attention to detail/ excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ready to achieve beyond set target