o ensure Sites & Erlangs deployment as stipulated in Annual Operating Plan (Financial and Strategy)
- Achieve budget approval to all Project Costs and ensure monitoring process for remote infrastructure implementation/integration
- Create Project Tracking Systems and ensure continual improvements in Business Model.
- Evaluate all Service Level agreements, partner with all stakeholders to achieve positive customer experience and optimize costs
- Operate as single point of Contact for all projects and Programs impacting on Network
- Ensure areas that are controlled by Network impacts on gain in market share
- Ensure innovative resource planning
Speed of Execution of Roll outs & Installation and Commissioning of Core Network (Customer)
- Ensure that the speed to market exceeds competition and first time resolution( FTR)
- Provide plans and Set up process of Increasing network coverage in strategic revenue generating locations
- Determine and Manage strict timelines and quality delivery in a multi-vendor environment with Ericsson & Huawei.
- Provide plans to Improve network coverage in Collaboration with business & planning team
- Propose and review Roll out of cabinet expansion and transmission as per network priorities by collaborating with commercial for the identification of new areas and deployment of the network.
- Establish systemic process for the supervision of installation of new Network Devices with future capacity plan
- Track Deployment, Relocation & Upgrades as a part of Program Management Support to Network Operations
Logistics and Project Management
- Establish departmental process to align to PMI process for all projects and enforce strict adherence.
- Ensure Management of CWIP (Capital Work In Progress) to deliver on equipment
- Ensure all necessary documentation for regulatory compliance is adequate and readily available
- Ensure all statutory permissions required for deployment have been approved and documented.
Partner and Supply Chain Management
- Provide support and Ensure effective process of Partner management of Service Provide and Infrastructure vendors. Establish procedure for improving rollout and maintenance vendor and subcontractor performance to ensure regular follow-up and objective measurements.
- Developing a win-win relationship by setting common goals and objectives.
- Ensure and monitor timely release of site request( SR) and Service Order with Tower Company and SP
- Provide platform for seamless sharing of sites with other Tower Company for effective and speedy deployment.
- Review site sharing activities with the telecom vendors and ensure that all the sites are inside the rental brackets and required permitting (environmental etc.) are secured in time to avoid project delays
- Partner with Supply Chain Management Team and validate the requests and raise the purchase of new hardware based on standards.
- Ensure and coordinate various activities with Supply Chain Management for Warehousing & Dispatching of network element to specific locations.
- Track and Follow-up on material delivery for the network rollout (Local and imported)
- Any university degree In Engineering.
- Professional qualification in Project Management Techniques
- 8-10 years’ experience in the Telecom sector
- 5-8 years in deployment of GSM and/or 3G.
- Experience of managing multiple complex Network projects simultaneously
- Evidence of successful project delivery with wide geographical spread
- Experience in Site Planning and Use of Map Info and planning tools
- Strong Numeric skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Business Acumen
- Eye for details
- Environmental Knowledge
- Communication skills
- Project management
- Process Quality