Our client is a multinational conglomerate with substantial investments in Oil and Gas with Africa and Arab Nations. We seek to engage the best talents for the available position.
• B.Sc. in Finance or Economics related courses and MBA degrees from a reputable institution.
• Minimum of 15 years international work experience.
• 5+ years business/industry experience with international or national oil company with preference for upstream
• 5+ year consulting experience in Oil and Gas industry.
• Deep accounting knowledge such as account payables/receivables, fixed assets, general ledger, treasury, Budgeting and operational finance.
• Excellent presentation skills with experience in business and proposal development
• Experience in coordinating and managing people and teams. Fluent written and spoken English, Bi-lingual Arabic is a plus.
• Experience working in any of the top 4 audit firms is added advantage.