• Extract value from what we already have through divisional focused commercial activities such as: divisional business optimisation projects, contracts review and negotiation, capital/budget efficiency activities within division, etc.
• Innovation – identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., through stimulating new business opportunities, divisional products launched, division product/process innovation, structural changes within division, etc.
• Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by influencing state/local legislations & policies, participating in local level industry think-tanks, building & extending national B-2-B and similar relationships, etc.
• Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national and ecosystem through participation as a thought leader, executing local CSR projects, involvement in local industry non-ICT policy & think-tank activities etc.
• Divisional people leadership activities: coaching, staff development and motivation through intra staff coaching, employee networks mentorship/support, own division employee engagement projects, faculty roles, inter/intra talent mentorship, etc.
• Generic activities necessary for positive business outcomes such as: supporting recruitment, thought leadership as internal (interview/disciplinary) panel member, influencing next level leaders (e.g., at BPR) etc.
• Develop and ensure consistent deployment of the MTNN career and talent management strategy in line with MTN Group standards.
• Develop structures to determine return on investments on career and talent management interventions towards fine-tuning the processes to be more effective.
• Develop a functional and effective Talent Pipeline and Succession Planning strategy / framework for MTNN
• Partner effectively with the Business Partners to retain MTNN’s top talents
• Review trends in career & talent management and develop Talent Management Framework and Strategy in alignment with corporate strategy.