You will be responsible for a wide variety of day-to-day marketing activities aimed at maximising our brand and profitability.
Working closely with our Copywriters, you will create engaging content and use both online and offline marketing techniques to ensure the delivery of effective marketing campaigns for both software and events. You will also analyse the performance of past and present campaigns to improve processes and optimise results, as well as identifying new partnerships to generate future revenue streams.
Additionally, you will proofread marketing material, such as advertising, web pages, reports and press releases. You'll also collate material for mail-outs and ensure effective promotional e-shots and e-newsletters are sent to targeted groups.
Updating our website
Performing database cleaning and researching activities
- At a minimum, three years' experience in B2B marketing, using a range of online and offline marketing techniques to generate sales leads
- Experience in the implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns for events, as well as a proven track record of event sponsorship and/or advertising sales
- Experience of working with SEO and/or PPC
- A degree at 2.1 or above (or equivalent qualification)
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to organise and prioritise your workload effectively. Pro-active and professional, you must be a team player with an extensive list of strong ideas that you are eager to put into practice.