The Senior Marketing Manager demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within area of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall strategy.
· Provide Marketing leadership to the Regional Sales Leader by developing local market expertise and insight using customer segmentation, targeting, and positioning of the business
· Provide sales direction and cueing within region
· Provide direction for broader marketing team activities
· Capture emerging trends within assigned region and facilitate / develop corresponding strategies
· Translate trends into opportunities, lead the team in developing competitive advantages, increase sales competitive intelligence around trends, and provide Voice of Customer (VOC) for business execution
· Develop execution strategies around sales risk and opportunities by identification, quantification, and mitigating action plans
· Develop regional pricing insight and strategies by providing leadership around deal pipeline, identify pricing opportunities, and collaborate with projects, platforms, and marketing teams on pricing targets
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
· Minimum of 5+ years of Customer Relationship experience, including sales and marketing processes
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria.