Our client is seeking for Senior Mechanical Engineer who will define, promote and continuously improve the process of the Mechanical Maintenance Scheduling & planning (MSP) execution, maximizing productivityof resources and assuring quality of the execution through clear role assignment, assurance of competency and work flow management.
- Review and coordinates the development and implementation of the assigned Maintenance Standard (policy) & procedures related to Mechanical equipments, and ensuring compliance with shareholders, Company guidelines and Technical Committees’ recommendations in order to support execution of the Company’s work programs in line with Local & Federal laws and International Standards.
- To participate with plants and Technical Engineering Division in the development, implementation and regular review of the rotating equipment and systems condition monitoring, failure analysis, repairs, upgrade, and to assist plants in identifying solutions to the recurring chronic problems which require in depth investigation
- To coordinate with plants, inter Division and Technical Engineering Division studies related to feasibilities, life assessment, obsolescence, upgrades, and future strategies & evaluate Original Equipment Manufacturers recommendations related to new technologies to enhance reliability, availability, efficiency & performance of rotating equipment.
- To ensure with plants and Technical Engineering Division the consistent quality throughout refurbishment work and replacement orders by performing careful check on the quality procedures of OEM / service providers and adequate inspections.
- To review with the senior contract engineer within the OEM Department to ensure that Scope of Work for long term service agreements with Original Equipment Manufacturers & non-OEM service providers for utilization of specialist services & refurbishment of capital insurance spares & to ensure that the quality of repairs / overhauls are in line with the agreed standards.
- Support the Section head for to continuously monitor the achievement of the Section KPIs related to the approved Annual Performance Management Contract.
- B.Sc. degree in Mechanical engineering with 7 years’ experience or a Diploma in mechanical engineering with 10 years relevant experience in gas plants equipments.
- Gas plants maintenance budget preparation and analysis.
- Root cause analysis for rotating equipment failures.
- Familiar with Budget and schedule risk analysis studies.
- Familiar with Maintenance Management systems (preferred with MAXIMO).
- Full knowledge of HSE in a plant environment.
- 7 years or more of field experience with all aspects of Oil & Gas rotating equipment’s such as industrial and aero- derivative gas turbines , centrifugal compressors , Turbo-expanders , pumps Operations and maintenance with sound management skills.
- Experienced in gas plants equipment routine and major maintenance, commissioning and minor related projects.