- Healthcare / Medical
- Medical Practice
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 5 - 7 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Supervise laboratory activities and demonstrate application of chemical, biological and hematological principles, laboratory instrumentation, methods, principles and techniques.
- Carry out laboratory investigations while observing safety precautions and handling of infectious specimens.
- Design, implement and improve laboratory procedures and safety
- Assist with project implementation, support for review meetings, monitoring of service delivery points, monitoring/evaluation, Coordinate Capacity building of partners at state and community levels and training of health service workers,
- Coordinate HIV counseling and testing services including monitoring of ARFH HCT centers
- Monitoring of patients and drug adherence.Reports and documentation
- BSc Medical laboratory Science/Associate of Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria
- MSc in Medical Laboratory Science is an added advantage.
- At least five years of related experience in medical laboratory field, and TB/HIV/AIDS, prevention, treatment, care and support.
- Candidates must be registered with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria
- Fellows of Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria will also be an added advantage