Job Vacancy at Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
- Healthcare / Medical
- Health, Wellness and Fitness
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Provide technical support and oversight on monitoring and evaluation of the Malaria project
- Ensure that the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities are in line with the project’s implementation plan and meets the donor and project's M&E needs.
- Provide technical support to state officers in ensuring that programmatic data/indicators are accurately captured, and reported according to set guidelines.
- Represent and make appropriate presentations to stakeholders at various fora on program achievements and deliverables and other M&E activities
- Support the development and design of the M&E framework, tools and project M&E plans, guidelines and ensure efficient data management processes
- Provide continuous technical lead to project team on data management and regularly analyze state data, highlight important programmatic gaps and coordinate with program management and others in addressing these gaps.
- Conduct routine monitoring and supportive supervisory visits to project sites, including the conduct of data verification and validation and data quality assessments (DQAs) using standard checklists
- Ensure regular maintenance of database/information system, project’s training database and programmatic progress updates that documents achievements on a regular basis.
- Support monitoring activities to project sites, collation/analysis of monitoring reports for program feedback and decision making
- Conduct operational research activities and participate in project assessments, evaluations and design teams as applicable.
- Facilitate the preparation/production of project reports, journal publications, proposal writing and assessment reports, human success stories and quarterly fact sheets.
- Provide technical support to the project, NMEP and other Government of Nigeria entities in the conduct of surveys for malaria programs, including development of survey instruments, survey implementation, data analysis and report writing under the guidance of the M&E coordinator.